Monday, June 2, 2014

Memorial Day Breakfast--last minute!

I woke up Monday morning of Memorial Day and completely forgot about breakfast! Even though it's just me and my husband, I wanted to make something different. I normally make biscuits and gravy, bacon, and eggs every Saturday we don't have drill. I mixed it up a bit. 



This was simple for my limited food options!

  • 6-8 eggs
  • 6-8 pieces of ham
  • 1-1/2 cups of milk
  • parsley (1-2 TB)
  • shredded cheddar cheese
  • salt and pepper
  • sliced tomato (optional for the topping
  1. Spray/grease muffin pan. Line with ham (1-2 slices. I used one slice)
  2. Whisk eggs, milk, parsley, and some salt and pepper together.
  3. Pour the egg mixture into each muffin spot (about 3/4 of the way)
  4. Top with shredded cheese and the tomato slice (optional)
  5. Put in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Voila!
Really you can mix in a veggie (broccoli) or sausage! Happy Monday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment