Saturday, August 16, 2014

Moving on to 37 Weeks

Ever since my last post, this is has been harder than expected!! Mostly this is due to the poor swelling in my legs/feet/ankles. Regardless of what ANYONE says, I feel big! Kinslee can come out now.

34 Weeks
 
35 Weeks: You can tell the tops of my feet are puffing slightly



How far along: 36 weeks and almost 37

Gender: girl

Total Weight Gain: around 32 pounds if not a little more.

Maternity Clothes: I have not purchased anymore clothes because it's hard to convince myself that it would be worth it to spend the money.

Stretch Marks: I have a few stretch marks on the very tops of my thighs. They are barely seen, but I see them! Ugh

Sleep: I'm up every hour to hour and thirty minutes.

Movement: Kinslee moves all the time. Most of the time it's wonderful! There are quite a few times that she really moves/kicks hard

Cravings: Root beer floats, pizza, Soy Milk, burgers, subs

Symptoms: Swelling is getting pretty bad. It has traveled up my thighs. I'm a chubby legged penguin!

Belly Button In or Out: I guess you could say out.

Nutrition: Sorry I'm really not concerned as much with this right now! I was for so long! I just want to eat what I want now.

Next Doctors Appointment: August 20th! They say Kinslee is about 6 1/2 pounds now.


School starts next week already! Looking forward to teaching, but even more looking forward to having the time to spend with Kinslee Kay!
Our closing date for our new home is September 8th. We have been crazily packing and getting ready for both baby and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment