Monday, October 26, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT

If you are my facebook friend, then you already know...

Here we go again! Baby Bell #2 is on the way. I am 12 weeks and 3 days today. I am almost over the first trimester and so happy about it. I can't even begin to describe to you how sick I have been. Last week, the nauseated feel subsided, and I thought that maybe first trimester was almost over! It is hard to keep a secret. We have known about this since August 31!

The fun thing is, it was a surprise to me as well. I went in to the doctor's office for a procedure that had to be done. I had been there for about 2 hours. Naturally, I was frustrated and close to walking out. I was finally called back, and the nurse told me right away that they could not do the procedure today. My emotions were probably wearing on my sleeve at this moment. I asked why. She said, "Well, did you know that you're pregnant?" My emotions switched at the blink of an eye. I was smiling from ear to ear. I took her arm and jumped up and down. I was so excited! She said they took three tests and I asked to keep one. I was so thrilled. As soon as I got home, I had Kinslee walk up to Coy with the test in her hand. He was happy as well. Our first appointment was Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment