I woke up Monday morning of Memorial Day and completely forgot about breakfast! Even though it's just me and my husband, I wanted to make something different. I normally make biscuits and gravy, bacon, and eggs every Saturday we don't have drill. I mixed it up a bit.
This was simple for my limited food options!
- 6-8 eggs
- 6-8 pieces of ham
- 1-1/2 cups of milk
- parsley (1-2 TB)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- sliced tomato (optional for the topping
- Spray/grease muffin pan. Line with ham (1-2 slices. I used one slice)
- Whisk eggs, milk, parsley, and some salt and pepper together.
- Pour the egg mixture into each muffin spot (about 3/4 of the way)
- Top with shredded cheese and the tomato slice (optional)
- Put in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes. Voila!
Really you can mix in a veggie (broccoli) or sausage! Happy Monday :)