Monday, October 19, 2015

Pictures and the Weekend

This past weekend was fun! Kinslee, mom, Carly, and I went to the outlet mall on Sunday after church. I had gone with mom and Clayton on Saturday. Clayton, my brother, came into town from ASU for the weekend. Friday, everyone but dad and Jacob came to Robinson High's homecoming. I thought I would have to go home during halftime, but Kinslee fell asleep and all was well. Coy had gone hunting last weekend. Deer Jerky is in the making. When I get home today, it will be the first thing I eat. One of the BEST things about deer season.


Pictures Pictures!


Kinslee's 1st Birthday Party


My sweet toddler walking EVERYWHERE.
She loves to walk all the way down the sidewalk in our neighborhood
once we get home

Homecoming Friday with cuteness

Saturday, Kinslee watched as I played a lot of piano.
Carly captured this photo. I love it! It's a framer.

No comments:

Post a Comment