Monday, March 7, 2016

Goin' On 32 Weeks!

I cannot believe how fast time is going. The English department had their weekly meeting last week and discussed May! I thought, "Wow, I won't be here until the summer for PD!" So exciting! I even miss the testing craze for ACTAspire in May! I'll try not to smile too hard if I have to leave for that. I'm wondering if Bell#2 will be late this time, or early again! It would be fun to have a May baby! Hopefully, it won't run into my brother's college graduation April 24th.

Many things have happened since failing the Glucose test! After I failed the first Glucola test, I had to come back the next week at 7:45 am to take the Glucola Tolerance Test. You have to drink the same drink, but 50g more of sugar, bleck! They pinch you every hour for 3 hours. I brought my lovely book and pillow. I passed twice, so I was freed. My stomach was so messed up after that. I felt very ill the rest of the day. The next day, my stomach didn't want any food! Everything sounded horrible to eat. Coy had to force me to drink water. Anything I ate or drank wasn't accepted. On top of everything else, when I called the Medical Exchange number late at night after not eating all day and vomiting every hour, they said I had to wait 24 hours to be IV'd. I was so extremely weak that I knew I wouldn't listen. If I didn't stop vomiting by the next morning, I was going in whether they liked it or not. I couldn't walk. Everything I did, even opening the car door, or picking up my water container, caused me to be out of breath. It was horrible. I knew myself, and there was no way I was going to wait 24 hours. Thankfully, I stopped at 1:40 am. It took me a couple of days to recover from that. I actually tried to go back to school that afternoon and that was a bad idea.

The day after that, I was feeling alright, just slow-moving. My vision became blurry on my right side. After two hours of it, I called for Nurse Poe at our school. My blood pressure was really low which didn't surprise me. I called my doctor and he said to just put salt on my food and go to my eye doctor if I kept having blurry vision. He didn't even offer to see me. I was very mad at that point. I feel like everything I tell my doctors is not taken seriously at all. I will change doctors. A good one would have at least offered to see me. Going to the eye doctor is a waist of time for what I was going through. Without doctor help, Coy researched why I would have blurry vision because it had occurred again that weekend. It had to do with blood sugar. Why do I pay for healthcare and go to the doctor again?

Okay, honestly, I used to be judgmental about a lot of things before I had a child, I still am in some ways because there are some things you can take care of at home resulting in less of a problem in public, but I am way more lenient. I took Kinslee to Rhea Lana's and she threw dramatic tantrums. We left early because I didn't know what else to do. I know what I would do at home, but in public? I'm learning as I go, but I feel like I'm not very good right now. Pet Peeve: sitting in church and hearing babies or kids/toddlers when main service starts. There are places for these children! You distract me by bringing them to a place they don't need to be!

Pregnancy Update:

Weeks along: 32 Thursday

Symptoms: Shortness of breath, serious back pains, and sinus issues every morning

Clothes: I am abstaining from buying any clothing for myself until the summer!

Weight Gain: 19 pounds

Cravings: Pizza and Breadsticks. I'm loving the newly discovered Cucumber and Avocado Salad!!



No comments:

Post a Comment