Thursday, September 22, 2016

Mommy of 2

Being a new mommy of 2 is busier than I thought. I thought I was busy with one...nope! I'm sure others who are mothers of multiples can agree. In fact, I'm sure I don't know busy until I've had more. I do know that after working all day and coming home to craziness makes for a pretty rushed and "go-go" day. On the weekends, at least when they nap (if at the same time) I can breathe. At the same time, when they are finally asleep, I clean. Otherwise, when will anything get done? Coy always offers to help, but I feel a lot of the time only I can do some things. Sometimes, I can't think that fast to delegate when he asks me, and I just do it. I feel so rewarded though. It is all so worth it. I'm sure you here that all the time. I understand it now for sure!

I  have really loved listening to Kinslee's language develop. She has been sounding clearer and clearer. It is so cute for sure. I love having a girl and boy. Maybe one day, a third? 


She always wanted to hold him. Of course after the first 1-2 weeks of being clingy.


She always loves to be around him now!

He was around 2 1/2 months here

Carly's soccer game!

Before church

Chase's 4 month picture. He weighed 16 lbs. and 14 oz. Now, he is 17.5!

My happy kids. 


No comments:

Post a Comment