Monday, January 11, 2016

"Shatter Me"

The days are getting colder, and I can finally feel winter coming on in Arkansas! This Christmas break, I started back up my reading. This is about to be a book post FYI!! I finished the series after the first few days of being back at school. 

The first book is called, "Shatter Me," next we have, "Unravel Me," and lastly, "Ignite Me." I loved all three. "Unravel Me" and "Ignite Me" were better than Shatter Me. My sister-in-law got me started on the series back in 2014! I just haven't thought about reading since having Kinslee. It was always hard to find the time! Now, I have been better at that. It is actually one of my New Year's resolutions. It has to do with a dystopian society once again. If you loved Hunger Games or Divergent, then you will love Shatter Me. Now, the second and third books get a bit intimate, so if that's not your thing, then you may not. It is hard to stop reading this series once you are finished with the first one!

 You can look me up on Goodreads.com where I post the books I read, rate them, and write reviews on. I got the account a long time ago and just recently started to get back on to update it. There's a widget to tell you what I'm reading right here on my blog home page! "Fracture Me," and "Destroy Me," are books told from Warner and Adam's perspective.


The book I am reading now is, "The Red Queen," and pretty good! It will be a movie and the second book hasn't come out yet, so I'm happy to be on a series still in the works!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment